Joining the South Dayton Figure Skating Club provides many benefits, including:
- Practice ice at prime times (Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday morning) at reduced cost.
- Skating events for members and their families and friends, including our seasonal celebrations (Chrismas, Spring Fling) with free skating opportunities and holiday-themed activities.
- The opportunity to test at SDFSC test sessions.
- Membership in U.S. Figure Skating, which allows skaters to compete in USFS-sanctioned competitions, participate in the USFS testing structure and receive SKATING magazine, the official publication of U.S. Figure Skating.
- Recognition of members’ accomplishments by the end of the year.